About Me

My name is Bhavesh Chhiboo, aka Bosky. I’ve grown up in the Bay Area all my life and have finally found what I’m good at; COMPUTERS! haha… Well I’ve actually been doing graphic design for about 3-4 years now, but professionally for clients only for the past year or so. I’ve always had an itch for computers and messing with them, and when I figured out I had the patience to sit behind the computer, it became my passion. I love working with all Adobe products, and have been lucky to have the opportunity to explore within these programs and use the project in real life. I am really excited to be able to learn more in the Motion Graphics industry. I, in the last year, have been messing around with After Effects and have adapted pretty good with the program.

I started off in a community college here in Hayward, CA and then transferred to San Francisco State University. At the same time I was transferring, the budget cuts started to take in effect and really impacted the Design department at SF State. Classes were getting ridiculously hard to get into, parking had always been a problem, fee’s, tuition costs going up every semester, it was just a COMPLETE STRUGGLE to attend that school. The closest I got was the wait list, and after paying as a full time student but only taking one class, I decided to take my skills learned and move back home. It was then for 2 years, I worked as a Graphic Designer for a digital imaging company locally in Hayward, CA where I got learn design in the real world. It gave me the opportunity to grow and learn the steps in the real world and how to apply it to design. Structure, attentiveness and constructive criticism are things I learned to expand on and use those to benefit myself. I am very fortunate to say that I have experience coming into this school, but hope to refine my technical skills much more.

About the Author