Start by showing a background of Cameron's life. The shots taken at his house, as well as photos of him growing up. Then we will go into his arrest history and being diagnosed with schizofrenia.Talk a little bit about the experiance, then move into playing music.
1. What was your first thought when you were diagnosed with schizofrenia?
2. How did it feel getting out of jail?
3. Were you able to talk to your parents after you got arrested?
4. What was the food like in jail?
5. After getting out, were you exited to start working with the band?
6. How long did it take for you to get the songs down?
7. What kinds of things are you doing for your probation?
8. Are any of the things they are doing for you helping?
9. What bands first inspired you to play music?
10. How is the music helping you?
11. Do you feel like things are getting better for you?
12. Has it been hard staying sober and out of trouble?
13. What do you feel when your playing music?
14. What are your plans for the future?
The documentary will be approached as a rockumentary both covering music, and recovery. My band's bassist Cameron Pierre was diagnosed with schizophrenia a year and a half ago. We will document a breif histroy of his life, and the events leading up to the incidents, As well as tell the story of his recovery and how he uses music to cope with mental illness. This we be about music and only original music will be used in this video. We will conduct several interviews, and get some shots of cameron playing guitar and bass, and hope to help others overcome obsticles in theirs lives.