About Me

Hey, My name is Kyle. I’m 21 and I am in the GAD program at Expression College. I have loved drawing and playing video games since I was about six so I decided to come here and try to make a career out of it. Aside from visual art, am a musician. I play any instrument that I can get my hands on. I have always felt like I had a unique love for music but it wasn’t until my second semester of my senior year in high school when I took my first music class and realized that I loved playing music and it became one of my passions. I’ve been self teaching myself how to play different instruments ever since. I think I started too late which is why I chose GAD. I just like to create.

Here are some things that I like.

Music:     Sigur Ros, Bon Iver, Kings of Leon, 30 Seconds to Mars, Animal Collective, Battles, Foals, Underoath, Sufjan Stevens, Thom Yorke, Radiohead, Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, Kid Cudi, M83, Black Keys, Local Natives, Deadmau5, Skrillex, City and Color, Grizzly Bear, Battles, Feed Me, Jose Gonzalez, Mumford and Sons, Sade, The album Leaf, Hillsong United, Maxwell, and a bunch I cant think of right now.

Visual Artists:     MC Escher, DaVinci and Andriod Jones.

Movies:     Pirates of the Caribbean, Scott Pilgrim, Fight Club, Eternal Sunshine,  Inception, Tron Legacy, and a lot more.

TV:      Survivor, Suites, How I Met Your Mother, Neon Genesis, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto Shippuden, Death Note, 30 Rock and a lot more.

Video Games:     Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 7, 10, 12, ans 13, Call of Duty, Civilization, Soul Caliber, Tetris, and a few others.

I’m excited for this class to pick up speed. 🙂

One Response to About Me

1. The picture of you on Brandon Ponciano's blog is really cool. You guys should cross post!

http://students.expression.edu/studentculture/2012/02/15/kyle-clay-game-art-design/kyle1/