About Me

Rios_Savannah_Logo

I’ve been making my own stories and characters since about 2009. It started when my cousin showed me an anime called Soul Eater. At first I only made fairy characters, I don’t know why, and then I started making fighters, spellcasters, and wolves. I slowly started making a story and then began making multiple ones at once.

I love anime and manga a lot and it’s one of the reasons why I got into Game Arts and Design. Some anime that I watch are Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto, Inuyasha, Maid-sama, Black Butler, and RWBY; which some people don’t think it’s an anime, but I think it is. Some Manga I’ve read are¬†Alice 19th, Kitchen Princess, Princess Lala, Vampire Knight, Full Moon Wo Sagashite,¬†Aishiteruze Baby, Tokyo Mew Mew, Kingdom Hearts, and Dengeki Daisy. There are more anime and manga that I’ve watched, but I can’t remember them. I’ll probably add them on later if I remember them.

Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy were another reason why I wanted to go into Game Arts and Design. I really liked how the Kingdom Hearts graphics were and then after finding out that some of the characters were in another game peeked my interest. I fell in love with Final Fantasy’s graphics, I wanted to learn how they made their¬†characters and their landscapes. It was really amazing and beautiful to see.

Monty Oum became another reason for me going into Game Arts and Design. His characters, in RWBY, are amazing. Each character had their own style of hair, outfit, and weapons. The designs of each weapon and how they worked were very interesting.

One thought on “About Me