Just finished doing a rough cut critique session and have come back with some great notes on what people would like to see.
– Open up with a cinematic
– More B-Roll implementation
– Come full circle with the conclusion, more specifically the “We’re not trying to fool anyone”
– Show specific mannerisms pertinent to Aria
– Need more B-Roll footage of Aria in the world (class, working on the computer, playing games, drawings)
– Use introduction as puzzle pieces -What is this all leading to? Pepper in media to keep the audience guessing.