Sound Arts Lab Request Information
Please submit all lab requests to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lab Request Information for Students on the 8 Week terms
Upcoming Deadlines for Sound Arts Lab Requests for 8 week terms
Requests for Sound Arts labs in future terms/blocks will be due by the close of week 3 of the term. For example, lab requests for Term 1207 (starts 7/12/2012) are due by the third week of Term 1205 (starts 5/15/2011), which is 6/5/2012.
|Term you are requesting a lab change for||Deadline to request|
|1305 (5/20/13-7/13/13)||4/15/13 (3rd week of 1303)|
|1307 (7/22/13-9/12/13)||6/10/13 (3rd week of 1305)|
|1309 (9/17/13-11/6/13)||8/12/13 (3rd week of 1307)|
Submitting a Request
- You must include your name, the lab number/time slot you are requesting of the lab meeting, and the reason for your request. If this information is not included your lab request will be null and void.
- Lab requests must be received by the close of the 3rd week of the term previous to the term for which you are requesting the lab. (If you arerequesting for term 1203 your request must be submitted by the close of the 3rd week of term 1201.)
- Lab groups will not be finalized until the fourth week of the term and last minute changes may happen.
- Lab groups will be rotated every term.
- Lab group assignments will not be changed for the first week of the term. After the first week the term you may request a lab group change.If you have someone in your class willing to swap times with you or an open available slot. Both you and the student you are swapping lab groups with must come in to the Registrar’s Office to make the lab group change. All lab changes must be done in person.
- You may be granted up to 4 lab requests per calendar year.
- Keep in mind that lab requests are requests – not guarantees. We may not be able to grant every request.
- ** Important ** Labs may change as needed for scheduling purposes at any time (for example: the number of students in a class shrinks therefore the number of available lab groups may change).
Please email the Registrars with any questions you may have regarding the lab request process.