About Me

4d915b9ef7b011e1829522000a1de782_7My name is Chris Rayray and I am currently studying Game Art & Design at Expression College. I’ve always wanted to be a part the game industry and Expression can help me get there. In the future I hope to work for Square, Naughty Dogs or Marvel and then eventually have my own company. I like drawing concepts and random things in my head so I might get more into concept art.

I grew up in Watsonville, CA but now reside in Campbell, CA and have been living here for about 2- 3 years. Before Expression College I studied at CSU Monterey Bay for Computer Science, then to Cabrillo College and then to De Anza when I moved up.

On my spare time I like to dance. I started dancing in 2007 with a local street crew, Dynamic Street Rockers. DSR is ran by a member of a b-boy team from the 80’s, Original Street Rockers. Since then I’ve danced with many teams, Infamous Night Rockers in Monterey, Vip San Jose, Hungry Bumz, GutBeaters Family, iLLa fo Ya and many more. I even went on America’s got Talent with a subdivision of VipSJ.