Here are some of the interview questions that have been used in the documentary. Some of them are formal and some are just casual. Questions were made formed by Quincy Calloway, Lance Gegner, David Stull, and Michael Zumot.
– How did you decide you wanted to be a librarian?
– What kinds of things have you done for the students that have come to you for help?
– What’s one of the more interesting things that’s happened in the library since you’ve been at Ex’pression?
– We see your dog around sometimes, tell us about him/her!
– What brought you to Ex’pression College?
– With the different majors at Ex’pression, do you see yourself helping out a particular student over the others?
– What do you find to be the most gratifying moment in your day?
– Is there a situation where you were helping a student and you learned something new?
– Are there any techniques you do to organize your work or are you better working messy?
– How many times do a clock’s hands overlap in a day?
– If you had to interview someone for your position, what characteristics would you be looking for?
– Is there anything you enjoy doing outside reading or your profession?
– How many tattoos do you have?
– Are there any school subjects that you disliked?