- cut down some effects on the last couple of seconds
- a little too much and a little too rush
- mom's audio at the end is going out
- fix pictures, move them around, and take out
- dissolves don't need to be there and some need to be longer
- Millie talks more about her story more before meeting her parents
- don't overlap things too much
- spread it out more
- Ending needs more work so it feels more uplifting.
- Good Emotion
- Court house ending
- More hopeful
- Organize a bit more story
- Treating people more like characters
- More about mary
Familys not blood Intro meeting everyone
Struggle and Chronology are the story
Talk about adoption (Courthouse) and Family's not blood outro.
For the introduction, imagine a young Millie, all happy and stuff. It is the day of her adoption and she is stoked! We will start with Millie narrating along with the footage we have of her when she was young. And then, we crossfade into her life as a young adult having been a seasoned child of adoption. She tells us her story. And for the end, we see Millie now, just as happy and stoked as the day she was adopted to reflect on her childhood and compare who she was then to now.