Real J Random

My name is Julio Blandon Jr. (a.k.a J Random). I came to Ex'pression because I have a deep love for music and wanted to learn more about it. For awhile I didn't want to go to college at all, but my mom really wanted me to go. So I decided that if I was gonna go to college then I wanted to learn something I knew very little about, and that's what put me in the sound arts program at Ex'pression College. 

Ever since I was a kid I have always wanted so much more out of life than the average Joe. I wanted to be famous, I wanted to effect people's lives in a big way. I found out that the stars in the entertainment business have more effect over people's everyday life than anyone in the world. So my goal, hope, and dream is that I will one day become famous enough to effect people positively everywhere. If you gave me lots of money I would give it to my parents so they wouldn't have to work so hard. Money isn't the thing that drives me. 

I want to be known for the things that I do, the talents that I have, and to influence others to be themselves means a whole lot more to me, that is what drives me creatively. 10 years from now I want to still be performing through any talent that I have to offer the world whether its by making music, dancing, writting, and acting.

My biggest influence is my Mom, she is the main reason I came to Expression College. When I told her that I didn't want to go to school anymore she kept pushing me to go telling me that "When I die I want to make sure that you are going to be okay, that you can provide for yourself",. Another big influence would be my Dad. He, just like me is a dance. He was so good that in his youth he was offered to be in MC Hammer's video, but since he had to raise me he was unable to follow his dream.

Today I am a Founder/Leader of Collage Crew and when he sees my crew's videos and our performances he is filled with pride knowing that his dream lives on with in me. J Random is a rapper, dancer, actor, writer, and a creative mind.