About The Project

CORE CONCEPT

What can everyday people do to help the planet? Many believe that they have to do community service to really help, but that is not completely true. There are many ways that you can be a part of the solution without doing much to change the time in your personal life. We as people truly underestimate the power we have. The everyday citizens are the ones that have the power to start rebellions, to start movements, or in other words stir up change. It is time that we as a people come together to make a change that will help not only us today, but to many other generations that come after us. 

ACCESS

Access that I have is easy because it isn't about someone that is some type of (earth freak or tree hugger). Its about everyone that believes this problem is very real and need something done fast and those who don't care and need to be awaken by the truth. So I will be asking everyone that I can get some time from about their views about it like friends, family, classmates and co-workers. 

STORY

It's all about raising even more awareness to the global problem and how everyone can contribute to the solution for a better future for not only ourselves, but for our children. Like many things that we don't want to do in this world we would look at it as a chore and try to put it off, but it's not getting any better and it can't be put off any longer. My mission is to change the minds and actions of people that don't really care for the betterment of our planet. People need to see what is really more important and it should be where we are living. 

WHO

One of the main people in my project is gonna be my cousin Rosa who is an example of a everyday person doing her part to help the planet.

Rosa

And everyone else. 

WHERE

Places can be anywhere in the bay area where I can find people with the same way of looking at this problem as me. I wanted to do it close to home that I can show people that are actively taking part of helping so close. 

WHEN 

The many problems behind this concept of helping the earth is that so many people don't take it seriously based on the fact that there has been already so many guesses to when the world will end. Since none of those claims have been true the creditablity to this topic has been lost, leading people to believe that no one knows what they are talking about when it comes to global warming. This problem has been around for a long time so people are tired of hearing it, but the day is still coming and faster than it has to if we don't do something about it. 

AUDIENCE 

This is for everyone, but especially for those who don't see the importance of this issue. 

WHY

The severity of this issue needs more light brought to it. Many people don't really think it is something to worry about. Even though there is a lot being done to help the healing of our planet I believe we still need more to help out the process.