About Us

Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 2.29.24 PM

Hello, I’m James Frankera.  I’m a sound arts student at Ex’pression College and I came up with the idea of the short documentary “Through the Eye.”  I have always been interested in all types of Art, but the main ones I was really interested in would be music and photography.

11144906_890322851010926_258865282648097665_n

Hi, My name is Melissa! I am 22 years young and I am currently majoring as a Game Artist and Designer. I am incredibly excited to be working on “Through the Eye” because I have always had a deep passion and interest in photography as it has always been a creative release for me. I love the way photography brings people together by starting important conversations. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but I believe a photograph is only as good as the quality of the conversation it starts. I look forward to the conversations we will inevitably start through the beautifully complex world of photography.

HAFreeze

Hello, Heather Freeze here. “Through The Eye” is a very inspiring topic for me as I am a life long Artist both professionally and personally. Sight Art is always of interest, and Street Art/Photography is for me so exciting!! Whether it be traditional scapes or…breaking the LAW for Trespass Art…I LOVE the perspectives.

IMG_0003-800x450

Hello, my name is Matt Wyler and I’m an Animation and Visual Effects student at Ex’pression College. I came to college with one goal in mind, I wanted to do something creative and have fun for a living. Growing up, I loved music, films, TV, video games, anime, and basically just seeing cool things done by cool people. But aside from that, I’ve also had a passion for photography. Even after spending years behind a camera, it’s still interesting to see the world behind a lens, and that’s what brought me to “Through the Eye”. Getting to work on a project with my friends and getting to once again see the world through such a unique perspective and to work with professional photographers really drew me to the project.