During the interview we plan to ask the following questions:
- What school events involving technology are you a part of?
- How did you get involved in the tech crew?
- What does the tech crew do?
- How does the tech crew work?
- Do you enjoy working in the tech crew? Why?
- How is technology used at Don Riggio?
- What do you feel the benefits of this technology are?
- What are some issues with integrating technology into everyday lesson plans?
- What are some setbacks due to funding?
- How do you hope to advance the use of technology?
Questions to be asked still:
- How has Don Riggio maintained arts programs in spite of budget cuts in schools and the arts?
- What are some struggles of maintaining and advancing these programs?
- How transparent are these issues to the students?
- Are there any examples of these behind the scenes issues directly effecting students?