Monthly Archives: August 2015
- Move introduction of pet dogs to the beginning
- Move puppy raiser interview to the end
- Neron stuff first
- More of Neron being a service dog
- Music is a little long
- 1st person account first
- Meet Katie and Georgianna together
- Show Katie with Neron while doing daily things and errands
- Show their bond
- Make the interviews more visually interesting
- Introduce Katie’s mom and Georgianna and the other two dogs
- Add animations
- Title needs to fit with the documentary
The introduction starts with Katie Kobyluch introducing herself and talking about her hobbies. There will be an A-roll footage of her explaining her disability, which is Cerebral Palsy. Then, Katie mentions how it was like before having Neron around and her parents being the ones to help her out. Now that Neron is with her, he gives her the confidence to be alone. Our logo appears and then fades into the title of the film, followed by a dog bark to punctuate the title. The main music, “Life of Riley,” kicks in and a picture of Neron and Katie walking on the sidewalk appears.
In the conclusion, Katie mentions that Neron gives her the confidence to go out in the public. While she’s talking, the soundtrack changes to the “Carefree” music. Then, she talks about how when people see service dogs, they get the thought that they don’t play or have fun like normal dogs. Katie mentions how Neron is like off-duty. While she talks, there will be a B-roll and a picture of Neron interacting with a puppy. Then, Katie quotes that service dogs are dogs too and they deserve the same love normal dogs get.