Our official documentary is finally finished! Thank you to everybody who contributed towards our project 🙂
Here is my trailer for our documentary, Of Corsets and Comics.
Updated trailer with new footage! Check it out along with the rest of my group members’ trailers.
I’ve finally finished my trailer for the documentary! Many thanks to everybody who contributed to the interviews and feedback.
Assignment: Make a storyboard for your piece.
Assignment: Make a blog post stating who you will interview for your blog. Include 10-15 interview questions.
Since I interviewed before receiving this assignment, I will post the questions I asked the cosplayers at Animation on Display.
- What negative experiences have you had with cosplaying?
- Have you ever been put down or insulted in person? Describe.
- Why do you think people gave you negative feedback?
- (cont) Was it your costume, appearance, weight, looks?
- Do you think girls get criticized for their cosplaying more often than guys? How so?
- What do you think of the “fake geek girl” concept?
- Have other’s opinions ever stopped you from wearing a certain costume? Describe.
- Should women be allowed to wear what they want without fear of criticism, leering, or other negative feedback, even if the costume is “sexy”, revealing, and/or skintight? Why?
- Have any cosplaying experiences in the news/media particularly stood out to you?
- What advice do you have for female cosplayers who are afraid to cosplay because of all the negative feedback?
Assignment: Record a station ID for ExRadio. “I’m _______ and you’re listening to exradio.com, streaming from Ex’pression College in Emeryville, California.” Feel free to rewrite/revise as you like. Add any music or sound effects you want.[soundcloud url=”http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/80138657″ params=”color=ff6600&auto_play=false&show_artwork=true” width=” 100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]