Some questions we have prepared for the interview, which we are trying to keep short to fit within the documentary time window.
- Rivendell didn’t just start up by itself. How did it happen, and what major struggles did you face?
- The artistic touches you put into the bikes show a lot of detail and care—can you describe the process of creation?
- RBW has a lot of your personality in its products. What made you select things like poetry books, pine tar soap, and hatchets?
- What is your proudest accomplishment at RBW?
- What is the funniest thing that happened at RBW?
- What positive impact has RBW had on your life?
- There seems to be a lot of Grant’s influence within RBW, can you describe
some things that really seem to have his mark on them?
What is the funniest thing that happened at RBW