Extensive Help

I just wanted to make a post which recognizes the people that have been and are planning on helping us with the film and thank you collectively. Every single one of you has been incredibly enthusiastic, helpful and welcoming. It’s been making the process of creating the documentary that much more rewarding.

Each of the following three following people also helped to get my blog going in the first place.

Brian Gardner- Agreed instantly to us filming him and his dancers at one of his upcoming Swing Goth events.

Captain Lucky (Cory)- Has agreed to us setting up equipment during the Aether Brigade’s presentation at Nova Albion. He’s also helped out with the site a bit through tips and in pointing me in the direction of a few things. Further elaboration–> He’s also, without me mentioning it, asked if he could show the blog to the Bay Area Steampunk Association.

Christopher Lester- Introduced me to Brian, and has gotten the group interviews with eight other amazing people. He’s also, again without me even mentioning it to him, attempting to get me a press pass to Nova Albion.

Along with this we’ve confirmed interviews with Chris Garcia, the curator of the Computer History Museum in mountain View, Alyssa Rosenbloom, who has put on several steampunk conventions and is an expert in steampunk music.

Christopher has also gotten us contact info of Mark Ribau (costumer), Vanessa Applegate (Costumer), Miss Kalendar (Steampunk/Knitting Podcaster, host of Brass Needles podcast, costumer), Gail Carriger (Author of New York Times-bestselling PARASOL PROTECTORATE, costumer, archaeologist, tea enthusiast), and Francesca Myman (editor of LOCUS Magazine, costumer)

Thanks again to all of you,                                                                                            Anthony Anderson