Ideas for Documentary

1.Homeroom: Seriously, the BEST mac n cheese I have ever had. Homeroom is a quaint little restaurant right off Broadway and 40th in Oakland that serves nothing but macaroni and cheese. I would love to create a documentary that shows everyone their story and explains why they are so popular.

2. Cupcakery: They have been growing in popularity over the recent years and seem to be sprouting in cities everywhere! I think it would be really interesting to do a documentary about these cute little shops and see behind the scenes the kind of work that goes into creating these unique and delicious treats. My father is a chef and does some baking as well, which is why I would be very interested in pitching this idea for a documentary. And I mean come on, no one hates cupcakes.

3. Online Dating Apps: Can love really be found as easily as the click of a button? With sites like Grinder, Tinder, and OKCupid apparently it can. Numerous people use these such sites on a daily basis as opposed to the more “traditional” dating methods and I would love to do a documentary on the pros and cons of using these sites since we seem to be a generation of adults becoming more and more intertwined in living in a virtual world. I can admit that I too become too caught up in “the virtual world” at times and feel that most people have a deeper connection with their phones than they do with other people now a days which is why I feel connected to this topic.

4. Pet Adoption v Purebreeds: Having worked as a veterinary technician for a majority of my adult life I feel very passionate about adoption over buying from a breeder. Often times these puppies are terribly unhealthy (though adorable) due to countless inbreeding of the adults yet for some reason our society seems to believe that buying “pure breeds” = super pets. I would like to do a documentary in order to educate people on the real facts of what breeding actually is and why shelter pets are some of the most loving and best pets.

One thought on “Ideas for Documentary

1. It looks like you haven’t added anything to your site since before the Thanksgiving break. I’m not seeing your collage, or your project proposal, and I don’t see your logo yet either.