About Moi

Hello!

My name is Vanessa and I am a 22 year old artist, gamer, and cat lover currently living in Oakland Ca. I was originally born and raised in the quaint little city of Santa Rosa and recently moved to this area about a year ago in order to live the “big city” life and attend college. As a kid, I was often infatuated with many Disney and Pixar films as well as countless video games like Super Mario, Final Fantasy, and of course Pokemon. I guess you can say I was a bit of a tom boy since most other girls my age would have rather picked up a Barbie than a console. This passion of mine followed me and grew as I got older, and finally led me to Ex’pression College where I hope to finally be a part of the world I loved so dearly growing up. Creatively, I am inspired and driven by more things than I can list. Though, if I had to list a few I suppose it would include things like my favorite modern artists (Lora Zombie and Glen Arthur), creative animated shows like Adventure Time or Bee and Puppycat, and vivd mind blowing games like Destiny, Fallout, and Watch Dogs. To say that I would be ecstatic to be a part of the making of these things would probably be the understatement of forever. In ten years I would love to make my goals come to life and work for a company like Tell Tale Games, 2k, or Ubisoft. Currently, I sketch using pencil and paint in both oil and acrylic. Drawing using digital media is a little new to me, but I soon hope to learn and add it to my skill set 😀

2 thoughts on “About Moi