Check out the awesome Harlem Shake…Library Edition! A big thanks to Eric Arvai for filming, Mylani for organizing and everyone who participated!
Drop-in Tutoring hours from October 24-November 29:
- SA/IA with Sean: Wednesdays 4:00pm to 6:00pm in the Library
- SA/IA with Ryan: Thursdays 10:00am to 12:00pm in the Library
- AVE with Andrew: Tuesdays 8:00pm to 10:00pm in the Library
- MGD with Lauren: Fridays 2:00pm to 4:00pm in Lab B
- GAD/DF: Available by request.
Hours subject to change. Check the Academic Assistance page for current hours.
* Online GE Lab Hours
Monday – Friday 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Hours subject to change. Please check the Online GE Lab door for current hours. The Online GE Lab is located in the South Wing.
* Seeking a Common Core Drop-in Tutor!
- Must be eligible for Federal Work-Study
- Must have taken LMW after January 2011
- Have a current GPA of 3.0 or above
- 2 hours a week, $15/hour
For more info about the position, please click here.
For more information about Academic Assistance and Support Services, please visit the Academic Assistance page.
It is recommended that textbooks be picked up within 2 weeks of the start of the term.
8 week students, if you have not picked up your textbooks yet, please do so immediately. This includes all courses: GE, Common Core (ex. MSV/LMW), and Professional (ex. Design Basics, Intro to Animation).
Before getting your books, please check Portal for the proper course code and title for your classes. “Math” will not be sufficient, as there are 3 different math classes.
Please remember that GE textbooks need to be returned by the end of the term so that the next class will have enough books to use.