About Us

My name is Krackamya Welch. I am 30 years old in people years, and 96 in punk rock years. Some fun facts about me are that I have been divorced twice, I have been to prison twice in two different countries, I have been stabbed 9 times in one sitting, for a brief period in my life I was employed by the Mexican Mafia, I was a high school wrestling champ, I have been fortunate enough to play and tour with some amazing bands all over the world, and I am a dog lover. I started at Expression last September and I am a Sound Arts student. I enjoy all of the classes that I have taken here and the people that I have met so far. I started here with the intention of developing a more well rounded skill set in regards to live sound engineering, but the further along I go in my studies, the more interested I am becoming in sound design for film and television. I would like to think that I am friendly and easy to talk to, I like to meet new people and try new things. My musical tastes are pretty broad, but I listen mostly to the music that inspired me when I was young, a lot of punk rock, hardcore, and heavy metal music. Just about the only kind of music that  I have heard that doesn’t really grease my box is techno, which I guess kinda makes me an odd duck at this school, but whatevs. I love tattoos and tattoo art, skateboarding, and in my spare time I box and practice jiujitsu. If you see me around campus feel free to say hello, I won’t bite. Too hard, hahaha. My turn ons include good communication, honesty, random acts of kindness, long romantic walks on the beach, the musical stylings of ABBA, jello wrestling, and gladiator movies. My turn offs include racism, sexism, homophobia, pretty much all manner of assholery, people that interrupt me while I am speaking, bullys, and Justin Bieber. Sometimes I punctuate things by saying Slayer. Hopefully I will see some of you around. Have a great day. Slayer.

polkmusic

My name is Nathan McClun and I’m here to make an “about me” and chew bubblegum.

And I’m all out of gum.

I am an 18 year old organism living in Oakland, who loves skateboarding, art, and music. I am attending Ex’pression College to pursue a career in the video game industry, and develop my creative abilities. I derive inspiration from all types of art, although my favorite to create includes surrealism and fantasy design. My largest influences come from artists such as Greg Simkins and Dave Correia, as well as music, such as Graveyard and Electric Wizard. In ten years I hope to be part of a successful gaming company producing original art used for their games.

I took interest in Krackamya’s Homobile piece because it is such a bizarre and fascinating topic, while simultaneously being heartwarming in that people are willing to go out of their way to ensure the safety and convenience of a community that is the subject of so much bigotry and hatred.

My name is Alisha Hazelton.  I am 25 Years old and currently live in Hayward.  A few things I enjoy doing are playing bass, going to concerts, and photography.  I also enjoying doing as much as I can outside including: Camping, Hiking,  and Photography.  I try to do most of my photography at concerts or places outside.  I also really enjoy getting tattooed.

This project interest me because it seems like a unique program that helps a lot of people.  I find it interesting that they help people get from point A to point B strictly on donations, I also look forward to learning more about this cool non – profit!

4 thoughts on “About Us