– Not everyone outside of Richmond may have heard of the RYSE center. Can you tell us what it is? And what is the RYSE to you, and to the community?
– What does R.Y.S.E. stand for?
– Can you give us a little history about the RYSE center, was it created to meet a need, how did it get here?
– How about your ‘history’ with RYSE? Has the personal history you are writing changed direction in any way?
– Tell us about the mission, vision, and values of RYSE?
– How does the RYSE make a difference in these children’s lives?