Join in the fun! Student Alliance and the Office of Student Affairs will be hosting a Halloween Costume Contest. Even if you don’t plan on entering, please vote for your favorite student costume by liking the photo of it on the Student Alliance Facebook page. A photo album will be set up labeled Halloween Costume Contest. Choose your favorite costume between 2:00 and 4:00 pm.
|11 am – 1 pm||Costumed entrants photographed by the Wintzen Library|
|2 – 4 pm||Voting begins on the Student Alliance Facebook|
|4 pm||Winners of Costume Contest announced on Facebook and by the Library|
Winners for the contest will receive cash prizes as listed below:
1st Place $150
2nd Place $75
3rd Place $50
Costume Contest Rules
- Contestants must stop by in front of the Wintzen Library entrance on Friday, October 31st, between 11 am – 1 pm to be photographed. Those who show up too late to get a photo taken cannot enter the contest.
- If you enter as a group, the prize will be divided evenly amongst the group.
- No inappropriate costumes (racist, sexist, homophobic, too revealing, etc.).
- No realistic looking weapons (hyper-realistic looking guns, swords or weaponry).
- No messy costume attire that cannot be easily cleaned up, will cause damage to the facility, or may drip on floors and cause injury by slipping. This includes blood, slime, or other make-up that drips.
- Voting will take place via Student Alliance Facebook page from 2 to 4 pm.
- Winners will be announced at 4 pm from the Ex’radio booth and on Facebook.
- If there is a tie, those present at the time of announcing the winners will vote for a tiebreaker.