Visit the Ex’pression Scholarship page for more information: http://students.expression.edu/financial-aid/expression-scholarship/
Dear Emeryville Students,
This message is an update on the plan for our General Education courses. In an earlier email, we let you know that General Education courses will be offered on-ground only for at least the next two terms, 1307 (July 22-September 12) and 1309 (September 17 – November 6). This change allows us to prepare for using a different online course delivery platform with many more features that should of interest to both you and the instructors.
For the next term, the schedule of General Education courses is as follows:
- All General Education classes will run from NOON to 4:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays except for Critical Studies which will run from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Popular Culture, Creative Writing, and Math Concepts ARE NOT on the schedule for the next term.
- All students requiring a General Education course will be registered for a class.
Every effort has been made to create a schedule with no conflicts for students needing a general education course.
As this is a change from the online delivery we offer the following opportunities to you:
1) If you wish to CHOOSE which General Education course you would like to take please see the Registrars during the week of June 24-28 to make your selection. If space is available we will register you for your selection.
2) A General Education Fair will be held in the East End from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Thursday, June 27. General Education Faculty will be on campus for students to meet and ask questions about the course for the upcoming term. General Education Faculty scheduled for class during that time period will be available as time permits.
If you have any questions please contact your Program Director or me.
Ron Hansen, Ed. D.
Dean of Academic Affairs
It’s that time of the year! In addition to the annual Staff/Alumni vs Student Softball Game, we invite friends and family to attend for a picnic in the park. Pack your picnic basket, grab your loved ones, and join us for a day of fun at Washington Park in Alameda!
Who: All Ex’pression Students, Staff, Alumni, and their Friends and Families
When: Saturday July 13, 2013, 10AM–3PM (Softball Game starts at 12PM)
Where: Lower Field at Washington Park, 1300 8th St, Alameda (at Portola Ave)
Visit the Ex’pression Picnic page for more information and to sign up to play in the game: http://students.expression.edu/expression-picnic.
Now you can see important dates and deadlines, drop-in tutor hours, online GE lab hours and events on your smart phone, iCal, or Outlook.
For instructions on how to subscribe, visit http://students.expression.edu/student-calendar/.